We do not compromise when it comes to health and safety. Our aim is to be the recognised leader in health and safety in our sector.
At Limegate, we believe there is no conflict between our requirement to keep our workforce and members of the public safe and our long term financial success. Nothing that we do is so important that it cannot be done safely.
We share our vision of a Zero Harm culture with our suppliers – and we will only work with supply chain partners who are committed to safety.
We require that everyone who works for or with us:
- Embeds health and safety as core elements in all they do
- Takes a lead in requiring and delivering excellent health and safety
- Works with us to eliminate the risk of serious harm from all our activities
- Upholds and promotes our policies and expected behaviours
- Is intolerant of unsafe behaviour, short cuts and unplanned work
- Supports those who challenge these unsafe practices, and holds people to account if they don’t conform
- Insists that everyone is involved, informed and engaged
- Challenges, learns and innovates to reduce risk
- Reports potentially unsafe incidents and injuries, and investigates fully to learn lessons
- Comes to work in a fit condition
Together we can take steps to continually improve our safety culture.
Effective engagement gives us an opportunity to innovate for more sustainable outcomes and achieve our Zero Harm vision
If you would like to learn more about our attitude to health and safety and overall risk management, we are quite happy to answer any queries that you many have. You can contact us any time on 01959 546 208. You can also send us a message to our email address: